July is right around the corner! This means another round of swim reservations! We have made some changes that we hope will allow for more opportunities for FUN at the pool!!
PLEASE CAREFULLY READ THE FOLLOWING INFORMATION ABOUT THE NEXT RESERVATION PERIOD.
Important Note: Beginning on Sunday at noon, you will notice three new “facilities” on the reservation calendar named July General Membership Swim, July Youth Lap Swim, and July Senior / Medically At Risk Swim. You will need to use these “facilities” to book your spots for July.
- General Membership Swim
- We are changing the daily schedule to now allow for five swim time blocks per day (instead of 4 blocks). The new time slots will be 10:00-12:00, 12:15-2:00, 2:15-4:15, 4:30-6:30, 6:45-8:30.
- Each of the swim blocks will allow a max of 55 people (swimmers & non swimmers). With permission from our pool management company, we are increasing our total number allowed in the pool at one time from 32 to 40 people.
- Each family will be allowed a total of SEVEN reservations for the period of July 1 – July 19
- Only one slot per each weekend (Saturday and/or Sunday).
- Aside from your seven family reservations, on each day beginning at 8:00 AM, a member may claim a “same day swim slot”.
- Senior & Medically At Risk
- Will be held every Monday, Wednesday, Friday & Saturday.
- Reservations are needed for this time slot and only 6 swimmers max are allowed (one per lane)
- Youth Lap Swim
- Will be held every Tuesday, Thursday & Sunday.
- We have changed the time slots a bit to allow for more youth to swim laps.
- Now there will be an 8:00-8:45 slot and then an 8:45-9:30 slot.
- Reservations are required for this time slot and only 6 swimmers max are allowed (one per lane). An adult is required to attend with the child. When making a reservation, please only select the child who is swimming.
- All members should now be able to see any reservations they make in their own account as well as have the ability to cancel a reservation if your plans change. We have been told that an update is coming to the reservation system which will allow members to cancel individual people from a reservation. At this time the only option is to cancel the entire reservation.
- If you see that your ENTIRE reservation will not be used (meaning no one in your family will be attending), please make sure to cancel your reservation because once you cancel, it opens up the free spots on the calendar for others to claim.
- Reservations will open up at NOON on SUNDAY, JUNE 28, 2020 for the time period of July 1 – July 19.
- The Reservation Page can be found by going to this link: https://peacehavenpool.com/reservations
- Members will need to be logged in to make reservations.
- If you are having trouble with the online registration system please EMAIL Kristin Schollander. Please note it may take some time to receive a response.
Please know that we hear your feedback and we continue to do our best to make things fair and safe for all of our members. We are so glad you are a part of our pool community.
~Your PHCA Board